Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Home Depot Kids Craft

While babysitting on the lovely first day of February, I was struggling to come up with activities to do with Caroline {10} and Charley {8}. After going to their youth league basketball game we were driving home when we saw a sign outside of Home Depot saying "Kids Crafts" so, being the craft lover I am, I dragged the two munchkins along to discover what craft I could do!

Well, much to my disappointment, the craft was just for kids and I was considered their "adult supervisor". The kids were give pieces of wood carved into the shape of a car, 3 long nails, 2 short nails, wheels and a hammer and were told to construct a race car. After construction, they painted their cars and applied stickers. Well I was {and still am} extremely jealous!! The craft was sooooo cool!! I loved it and so did the kiddos.

I discovered that this was not just a random kids craft day at Home Depot, they actually do it the first Saturday of every month. If you have some kiddos in your life this is a great weekend activity for kids of all ages.




So as March first rapidly approaches and you're beginning to think of ideas for this weekend. Go To Home Depot!!! I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment