Monday, August 12, 2013

Favorite Finds: Polka Dots

















On a recent shopping adventure my friend, Lauren, and I went to the mall to find cute things to go out in. Since I just got my first paycheck {yayyyy!} I decided to treat myself to a few new items. While we were out and about I was overwhelmed by the amount of polka dotted shirts, shorts and dresses there were, but I LOVED it!! Polka dots are a very easy to wear design that can be dressed up or dressed down depending on how you accesorize. This retro pattern is simple, easy to mix and match, and looks great on everyone. So let me share with you the cute polka dotted clothes I purchased this past weekend:)
First, I went into the new H&M that just opened in our mall. I am in looooveeeee with H&M! It has great staple items like white v-necks, leggings and tanks, but it also has items that will add just the right kind of pazzaz to your outfit. From H&M I bought a grey and black polka dotted dress for $12.75, exactly {tax free weekend}. This dress is super easy to wear! It is a short, sleeveless jersey dress with a gently flared skirt. You can dress it up with some heels and jewelry OR you can dress it down with some flip flops and simple jewelry. I really like this dress because of the way it hangs when you wear it, it is super light, and comfortable. I would 100% reccomend this dress! It is a must have item!

Next, I went to Forever 21 and got a black and white polka dotted crop top. I've recently noticed a major explosion of the crop top trend! Every store Lauren and I went into was filled with different crop tops to choose from. The one I purchased has no sleeves, a higher neckline and is tight. It was $6.80 exactly {tax freeeee!}. Its super easy to wear and it provides a pop of pattern to any outfit. I really like this top because it is form fitting and looks great with highwaisted shorts or skirt. Im in love with the tight crop top trend so this is exactly what I was needing!



byyy the wayyyy! all the pictures on this post are from H&M and Forever 21's websites.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/02/2013

    the dress is adorable! I am definitely gonna go get that!:) thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete